Lokomat is a roboticdesigned to practice walking. It is used to treat patients with reduced momentum, whether causedit´s by an injury or congenital / postpartum disease (eg, cerebral palsy). How does Lokomat work and why is therapy more effective with it?
FOR WHO IS THE THERAPY WITH LOKOMAT DESIGNED?
- For neurological patients
- FOR patients with child cerebral palsy
- For patients after a stroke
- For patients with multiple sclerosis
- For patients after head trauma
- For patients after spinal cord injury
- For children and adults
HOW IT WORKS
Lokomat includes robotic brace, movable walkway, hanging system, and computer with monitor, which together are the ideal means to improve the quality of patient´s walking.
What they wrote about us
AHA ONLINE: ROBOT ZIKMUND TEACHES CHILDREN WALKING
Injury of the spine, brain, cerebral palsy, tumors, stroke. Walking after injury or illness is science. The Zikmund robot will help him with the handicapped children at Prague’s rehabilitation clinic for 15 million crowns.